Bush House Self-Catering Holiday Accommodation in Marloth Park.
- 8 Sleeper
- Two bedrooms with double beds Downstairs,
- Loft Rooms
- 1 Room (one) double bed
- 1 Room (two) single beds,
- Shower, separate toilet,
- 1 x Deck under a thatch roof,
- Fully equipped self-catering House,
- Splash pool, Lapa and barbecue area, Air-con
- Safe (lock away your valuables),
- Bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc,
- Borders the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from the Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
- Free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc, shops, restaurants, and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience,
- armed response.
Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique
#Travelgram #Travelholic #Travelbook #Traveller #Travel_Captures #Instatravel #SeeTheWorld #TravelTheWorld #TravelAddict #Travellingram #TravellingThroughTheWorld #