- Not dishwasher safe, see care instructions below
- Not for use on stovetop or charcoal fire, made only for brewing tea and not boiling water
To use the tea infuser:
- Place your favourite tea in the strainer. Recommended dose for a medium leaf is 1 tablespoon per 148ml of water (more for larger leaves, less for smaller leaves). Adjust to taste.
- Heat water in a separate kettle, and pour the measured amount of water over the leaves. Allow to infuse for no less than 3 minutes, and no more than 5 minutes for optimum results
- Rinse out teapot before first use
- To clean: rinse out pot with warm water and dry thoroughly (including lid and strainer basket) to prevent any rust anywhere on the pot. Never use soap